- 12+ years technical experience in automotive design engineering, CAE and CFD
- 3 years experience in project management in collaborative research with government agencies and research universities
- 4 years specialised experience in an F1 team as specialist CFD Aerodynamicist
- Over 6 years as consultant and trainer
Who We Are
At FlowOne Engineering, we are focused on providing CFD and CAE services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
FlowOne Engineering was founded in Feb 2010 by Ir. Azmir Mohd Isa (PEPC, ECP, MIEM *). Ir. Azmir has more than 18 years of experience in Automotive Design, Engineering, CAE, CFD, Formula 1, Consulting and Training. His experience in Automotive involved designing the power steering system and cooling system from scratch, ground up to mass-production. From a generalist role in engineering design to very detail specialist role in CFD analyses of the systems. He is also experienced in project management, shown in a first-ever in Malaysia, a successful collaborative research involving a corporate organisations, multiple government ministries, government research institutions and multiple universities which ultimately secured a multi-million funding from MOSTI in 2009 for such purpose. In 2010, he pursued a much deeper involvement as a CFD specialist in F1 Aerodynamics.
Ir. Azmir is a registered Professional Engineer (P.Eng or Ir) with the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) and a Corporate Member of Institute of Engineers Malaysia (MIEM). He is also registered with JPJ for any documentations or plans approval works. Consultation or training works undertaken will comply to the highest ethical and professional standards of BEM and IEM, as such subsequent liability and immunity encompassed by the two bodies shall ensue.
For short-term projects or longer-term contracts, we can customise our training or consultancy program to suit you and your company. We can do work on-site or off-site in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Thailand, Korea, Japan or anywhere in Southeast Asia. We can work our schedule around to make things work for you.
With a variety of specialised offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again.
* Note: As per the law amended in 2016, PEPC stands for Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate. ECP stands for Engineering Consultancy Practice. MIEM means Member of Institution of Engineers Malaysia.